Friday, January 23, 2015

Halo Sniper Rifle

You know I had to build one of these, one of the sniper rifles from the Halo series.  This one is based off the Halo 4 sniper rifle, and let me assure you, the pictures do not do justice to how cool this creation is! There will be another post when it warms up of how cool I was able to make this one, including a shot of the scope and the LCD screen on the side of the scope like the one from the game.  But, again, I have not taken those pictures yet. They will be coming when it warms up outside.







I wanted to give you a comparison shot of this beast next to what had been my longest creation yet, the Widow Sniper Rifle from Mass Effect.  The dimensions are straight from the Halo Wiki page too.














Edit: Here's the Etsy listing, and another batch of pictures.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/222056022/halo-inspired-nerf-sniper-rifle












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home