Friday, January 23, 2015

Halo 4 inspired SAW









I seem to have forgotten to take pictures for a big chunk of this build. Whoops.  At any rate, this is a Nerf Stampede modeled after the SAW from Halo 4.  To cut costs, I didn't bother trying to make the digital shot counter the game weapon has but I'm sure I could figure it out if I tried hard enough.  Although it technically is still functional, the barrel is too long for the darts to actually shoot out of.  They unfortunately build up too much friction as they travel the length of the gun and then fall out at full auto.

But, if you're interested, the gun takes 35 Elite or Streamlined Nerf darts, and would require 6 D cell batteries in the stock.


Edit: I finally found time to post this to Etsy, so here's the link if you're interested in buying it!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/222050090/halo-4-inspired-saw

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2015 at 7:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home